Everyone knows how weak and vulnerable factory JK steering is on the trail, and it can be dangerous if you drive your rig to and from the trailhead! If something breaks or bends while on the rocks, you could be in for an extended stay in the woods or the desert. Save yourself the hassle and downtime NOW!
This kit is as strong as it is versatile and can be mounted in two different configurations;
1. Mount this kit using a factory (or factory style) trackbar with the included tie rod spacers and the draglink mounted under the knuckle.
2. If you have a "raised track bar", ditch the spacers and mount the draglink over the knuckle for the ultimate in JK high steer without the cost of replacing knuckles or expensive fab work.
This kit is also offered in a "tie rod only" version if you don't need the entire kit right away and it can be easily upgraded by purchasing the draglink whenever you are ready! Just select the option that best fits your needs in the drop-down menu.
- 1.5" x .250 DOM Steel
- 7/8" Heat Treated Chromoly Heims
- 3/4" Grade 8 Hardware Throughout
- Powdercoat Protection
- Lifetime Warranty Against Defects
Don't sell yourself short and don't spend you hard earned money on inferior products that won't stand up to the abuse your Weekend Warrior sees!
***This kit requires drilling your factory knuckles and pitman arm to accept grade 8 hardware (no taper). Please visit our "Tools" page for drill bits and reamers capable of this task.